Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Searching for the right one

I may have mentioned in my first blog entry that I started writing again about four months ago. This was my prelude to resigning from my stressful night job as a call center agent. So far, the sites that I have joined as a freelance writer were not scams and they were able to pay me. But the rates are really low and they were only good for reloading my internet prepaid account.

Now I am looking for freelance writing sites that can give me a decent amount of money. Again, not too much but enough for me to survive. I know that my writing skills right now may be poor, but I do know that I can write articles and essays that are informative with little or no grammar issues.

I don't want to resort to getting another night job as a call center agent. Don't get me wrong. I respect and hold in high regard fellow call center agents who brave late night shifts and not so good callers. It's just that I am no longer as young as I used to and my health is failing me as I worked night shifts.

I hope that I can find the right writing site. Before my patience (and funds LOL) run out.

No comments:

Post a Comment