Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Created my Blog...finally!

I'm no stranger to the internet world. In fact I've been surfing the net since 1999. I am still able to use my first yahoo email id. But I have never created a blog. Friends keep asking me if I have a blog, and when I tell them that I have not created one, they never believe me.

I guess it's because they know that I love writing. It's a way to keep my sanity intact. I am currently earning dimes and pennies from my freelance writing gigs. I know it's not much, but it will be enough to sustain my internet connection bill.

First entry. Whew.

1 comment:

  1. uy, buti ka pa may adsense. pano mo to nagawa?hehehe ako kasi laging denied e hahahah! email mo ko pag meron kang sideline na pde ko din gawin. ala pa din ako job. naghahanap pa lang pero kung meron work at home, mas maganda.

    ReplyDelete