Monday, January 17, 2011

Healing Heart, Mind and Soul

It's been quite a few months since I last made any entries here in my blog. Not that it would matter though since I would have written something insane then. I have been busy purging myself of loneliness and depression and I guess staying away from the internet has helped in a bit because I was able to go out with friends and make myself whole again.

It is safe to say that I have now healed myself of the demons that have plagued me last year. It has been hell-like, the past year. But I believe that things happen for a reason. I now understand why things have to happen, and that even if I got hurt I guess it was the only way life could show me that I needed to get out of a meaningless and abusive relationship.

I have now found someone new who hopefully will become a permanent fixture in my life. It is nice to dream dreams again and hear promises of forever. I am now again able to dream, hope and work on my life as I see how it should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment