Friday, May 21, 2010

I need to purge myself of this anger

I need to purge myself of this anger, of this hurt of being betrayed by the person I have loved so much all these years. Its very hard to be offered a dream and then be discarded because of someone else. I need to deal with the pain and try to find a way within myself to forgive and forget.

I have been with him all these years supporting him in the times where he needed help the most. I was always there to listen and make time, adjust my life around him and the people around me. But it has become of little importance to him. Its as if it was nothing. And that hurts the most. I hope that I can find the peace that I am looking for when I go on my retreat next week. Going to familiar haunts, nursing my pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment