Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Addicted to Scratch Cards

I decided to do another blog entry. I just want to write about my new addiction, the PCSO scratch cards. I have been betting on Lotto since 1995, but have never won anything besides P40. A week ago, I decided to buy some scratch cards because it gives me winnings of more than P40.

These scratch cards can be bought from regular lotto outlets. You just have to scratch the protective cover and match amounts. if you get three of the same amount on your card, you win that amount. Let's say that the reason for my addiction is that I have won a big amount recently, enough to buy my medication for asthma.

One problem though, is that it is becoming addictive for me. I cannot resist buying a pack or set everytime I pass by lotto outlets. There is a consolation though with my addiction, I do get to win even P100 or more in a set of five cards.

So, this is my new addiction. I only hope and pray that I get to win the jackpot next time I buy a set of scratch cards. It would be a very nice birthday gift for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment